Menu Plan - April 20


What an exciting week.... on Friday, I became Dr. SnoWhite as I successfully defended my dissertation!  My wonderful lab mates, collaborators, and Frog Prince had a party for me afterward complete with champaign. 


It feels wonderful to have that portion of my degree complete :)  In about two weeks our families are coming for graduation and we're looking forward to celebrating with them.

To reduce my stress last week, I stole some time in the kitchen cooking up....

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
{Recipe to Come}






  

Chicken and Brown Rice Bake



Ham and Pasta Bake
{Recipe to Come}






Lemon Bars
(Defense Treats)



(Defense Treats)








This week, we're both really busy, so our menu is rather simple.  And, we're super excited to head to a wedding that Frog Prince is a part of over the weekend.  We are thrilled for how God is working in their lives and can't wait to share in their special day.  

Sunday
B - Lemon Blueberry Scones
D - Kentucky Hot Brown (new), mixed veggies

Monday
B - Leftover Scones
D - Personal Penne Primavera (new)

Tuesday
B - Cinnamon Raisin French Toast
D - Ham Casserole {a family favorite I haven't posted yet!}

Wednesday
B - Kris Kringle Pancakes (freezer)
D - Leftovers, steamed broccoli
Life Group Treat - Sweet Potato Bars (new)

Thursday
B - Baked Oatmeal
D - Mozzarella Mushroom Chicken, brown rice and veggies

Friday
B - Leftover Baked Oatmeal
L - Sandwiches, crackers, carrots (in car)
D - Rehearsal Dinner

Saturday
B - Granola
D - Wedding!!!