Menu Plan - May 22



I have to admit, not having any planning or grading to do today felt strange.  It's a sure sign that I survived my first year as an assistant professor of biology and that summer is officially in session!

As I watched the seniors that I taught this past year, and those I worked with as TAs walk across the stage at commencement yesterday afternoon, I can't believe how fast it went and how much God taught me during this year.

Finals week went well, and in between the exams and grading we enjoyed:










{for Frog Prince's Birthday Brunch}





Strawberry Pineapple Rhubarb Dump Cake
{new}





Berry Smoothie



3-Cheese Baked Ziti



Bacon and Egg Breakfast Quesadillas
{new}



Sunday
B - Wheat Buttermilk Bread with Strawberry Rhubarb Jelly {new}
D - Pepperoni Pizza Rolls, steamed veggies

Monday
B - Mushroom and Asparagus Omelets {new}
D - Chicken and Brown Rice Bake

Tuesday
B - Berry Crumble
D - Spinach and mushroom quesadillas

Wednesday
B - Cranberry Sweet Potato Muffins
D - Leftovers

Thursday
B - Leftovers
D - Mexican Bake {new}, broccoli

Friday
B - Egg Sandwiches
D - Brats on the grill, sweet potato fries

Saturday
B - TBD
D - Leftovers