Tuscan Lemon Chicken



This week's Food Network Chef's Challenge recipe comes from Ina Garten.

Photobucket

As I've mentioned earlier, I don't typically watch the Food Network, so I was surprised to find out that she is the Barefoot Contessa.  I've seen recipes in blogworld from "Barefoot Contessa" and had no idea where those recipes came from... now I do.

I tried a Tuscan chicken recipe from her -- super easy to marinade, and nice, light and delicious flavor.  It was a hit at our place!


Tuscan Lemon Chicken - Recipe from Ina Garten, Barefoot Contessa
Serves 2-3


1-2 large chicken breasts
Salt, as desired
1 T olive oil
1 tsp. grated lemon zest
2 T lemon juice
3 T minced garlic
1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
Pepper, as desired

Combine all the ingredients together and pour over the chicken. Marinade overnight (highly recommended) or for 8+ hours, turning once.



Preheat your grill, and then grill the chicken until juices run clear and internal temperature reaches 180 degrees.



Serve warm.


We enjoyed it very much with brown rice and veggies.  This will be making an appearance at our place again -- it's going to be a perfect spring meal.

This post is linked to: