mmm... bread.

Joy at Joy of Desserts and Tamy at 3 Sides of Crazy are hosting a fun party that will seriously have me gaining 10 pounds before it's all said and done. No, they're not hosting a dessert party... they are hosting a bread party.

I am a sucker for good breads.

Sweet breads.
Yeast breads.
Dinner breads.
Sandwich breads.

You name them, I love them.

Today, I wanted to highlight some of my very favorite bread recipes:

Tomato Basil Bread

(excellent in grilled cheese sandwiches, or with soup)

No-Knead Fococcia Bread


Cheese-Stuffed Bread Sticks



French Bread



Whole Wheat Hamburger Rolls



Italian Herb Rolls



No-Rise Pizza Crust



Wheat Oatmeal Quick Bread



Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread



Applesauce Zucchini Bread


Pumpkin (or Sweet Potato) Chocolate Chip Bread



Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Bread




What is your favorite kind of bread?