Crockpot Chicken

I did it.

I finally made a whole chicken.



{I've put this off for too long... and when I found a super deal on a good quality chicken... I had to try it}

My main motivation was so that I could make chicken broth -- but, it's so nice to have lots of chicken in our freezer too!

Crockpot Chicken - SnoWhite

1 good-quality chicken
3-4 garlic cloves, minced
poultry seasoning, as desired

Place the chicken into the crockpot (mine just barley fit!)



Add the seasonings and minced garlic cloves.



Cover, and cook on low for 8-10 hours, or on high for ~5 hours; or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 180 degrees and meat is tender.



Pull off and enjoy what you want for dinner... and save the rest for BROTH!



This was so easy -- I think all my work with Giant this fall helped... but, I do think I'll be watching for good whole chicken sales in the future!