Menu Plan - January 30



The highlight of this past week was a spontaneous meeting with my best friend, Kim.  



Kim had a lay-over in the airport near my house and I was able to meet up with her for about an hour.  It was a huge blessing.  I miss her dearly -- 6 months has been a long time!  

I also got a wonderful early birthday present from Frog Prince!  Oh... I'm super excited about it and can't wait to share it with you.  Frog Prince was traveling last week for a few days, so I didn't do a whole lot of cooking.  We did enjoy:

{a favorite}


{another favorite}



Crockpot Philly Cheesesteak
{oh, another favorite one too -- Frog Prince loves these!}


Sausage, Spinach and Mushroom Stromboli
{recipe to come}



{thanks for dinner, Mom!}

DSC00285

Honey Mustard Stir Fry
{recipe to come}



Rice Cooker Mac and Cheese
{quick and easy; we served it with steamed peas}




This week marks the start of Spring semester at the university where I teach.  I'm excited to get back in the classroom and interact with students in that capacity again!  This means that we'll be eating some quick and easy dinners this week as we adjust to a new schedule.

Sunday
Brunch - Spinach Egg Bake {new], waffles with apples
D - Parmesan Crusted Chicken {new}, brown rice and steamed veggies

Monday
B - Waffles {freezer}
D - Broccoli Hotdish

Tuesday
B - Sweet Potato Baked Oatmeal {new}
D - Crockpot Minestrone Soup {new}, Italian Herb Bread

Wednesday
B - Leftovers
D - Mushroom Melt Skillet, Green Beans

Thursday
B - Granola
D - Crockpot Broccoli Beef, Brown Rice

Friday
B - Orange Cranberry Muffins {freezer}
D - Pizza Night {using our favorite crust}

Saturday
B - TBD
D - Chicken Chili or Italian Tortellini Stew {new}, bagel crisps

Desserts - TBD
Snacks - Spinach Dip, Carrots, Popcorn

I'm curious -- do you menu plan?  What's your system for serving your family dinner?

Photobucket