Top 10 Pics MEME

The very talented and sweet Rosie of Rosie Bakes a "Peace" of Cake tagged me for a MEME "Top 10 Food Pics". The MEME consists of choosing 10 favourite food pictures from my own collections and in return tagging 5 others to do the same.

I don't profess to be a professional photographer but it was a jaunt down memory lane to when I was preparing these dishes and memories of my travels as well. Maybe I am biased by the flavour of some of these dishes and that is why they are my favourite pics!!


1) This first picture is of a tomato pie we prepared at Keartisanal . The photo was taken by R. but it brings back such wonderful memories that it had to be included as one of my favourites.









2) This photo was taken on a Sunday in the town of Metsovo on mainland Greece. These ladies dressed in traditional costume for Sunday at church are returning from the market with their fresh produce and plants. I was lucky enough to tour the mainland and hike with Thordis our fearless leader and a small group of ladies with Astra Tours .





3) Strawberries & Cream Cheese Tart










4) Goat Cheese & Tomato Tarts






5) A Very Good Spinach Salad










6) Moroccan Preserved Lemons







7) Lemony Goat Cheese & Asparagus Stuffed Rouladen











8) Patates Riganates













9) Broccoli Pesto














10) Local fruits.






Now to choose 5 participants(this is a time consuming one which took a couple of days to complete, so, if you choose not to participate I totally understand)
Holler of Tinned Tomatoes