Friday Favorites


Welcome to the first Friday Favorites Link Up!


Yes, I even made a new badge showing off our updated kitchen!!

For the past, oh, 6-8 months, I've been sharing recipes collected from your blogs that I can't wait to try in my kitchen.  I know many of you also bookmark recipes like crazy during the week.  So, now you have a reason to put them all in one post and link them up!

Here is my list for the week:

{A Little Bit of Everything}

Sweet Potato Chili via Christina's Blog
{A Year of Slow Cooking}

Three Cheese Chicken Pasta
{Feeding Four}

Italian Chicken Bundles
{Jenn's Food Journey}

Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars with Steusel Topping
{Food, Family and Fun}

Black Bean Burgers
{The Strength of Faith}

Perfectly Fluffy Whole Wheat Waffles
{Cheeky Kitchen}

Olive Oil and Sea Salt Crackers
{The Kitchenarian}

Apple Cranberry Turnovers
{Sugar and Spice in the Land of Balls and Sticks}

Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
{Food, Folks and Fun}

Perfect Dinner Rolls
{At Home with Haley}

Now, it's your turn! What recipes do you have on your "to try list"?  Link up those lists below.  


The "rules" are simple:  (1) Link up a post containing recipes (or links to recipes) you've found that made it on your "to-try" list, and (2) please include a link on your Friday Favorites post back to our link up at Finding Joy in My Kitchen.  




And, if you're up for an extra challenge.... I encourage you to pick one recipe off of your list to try in the next week.  When you do make it, link up to Kristen, who hosts a "Your Recipe, My Kitchen" link party each and every Monday at her blog, Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker.  I've been doing this for the past couple of weeks, and it's been so much fun!

Photobucket