Cooking with Kids: Chicken Caesar Wraps (Super Easy)

 When I know I'm going to have a crazy busy night this super easy and healthy recipe is one of the first things to pop into my mind for dinner.  Not only does it come together 5-10 minutes flat, but it's also a great meal for the kids to prepare which frees up my hands even more.  :)  I let my kids prepare the salad, shred the cooled chicken, and each make their own roll-up.  This a well-loved meal in our house...for lunch or dinner.  
Click here for printable recipe.

The ingredients:
 (shredded cheese not pictured)

1 pkg. Caesar salad mix (or Romaine lettuce, croutons, and Caesar dressing)
1 rotisserie chicken, cooled and shredded (or 2-3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded)
1 pkg. whole wheat tortillas (warmed)
1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar or pepper jack are good)

Directions: 
Prepare the Caesar salad as directed on package (or combine croutons, Romaine lettuce, and Caesar dressing).  Set aside.

Place your warmed tortilla on a plate.

Sprinkle a small handful of cheese over the tortilla.

Add a layer of prepared Caesar salad (dressing, croutons, and all)

Add a layer of cooked, shredded chicken.


Roll up and enjoy!
Click here to see my other fun Cooking with Kids ideas.