Christmas Cookie Favorites

christmasrecipes copy

I love baking Christmas goodies -- my mom is to "blame" for that one :) Some of my favorite Christmas memories took place in the kitchen over Christmas break making goodies galore.

So, I am linking up a few of our favorite Christmas goodies at Exemplify Online's Christmas Recipes, The Mom Creative Cookie Exchange, Kara's Kitchen Creations and at Bake at 350's Flavor of the Month. Be sure to stop by for some great ideas, or to link up your own Christmas favorites.




A few of our favorites include:

(a Frog Prince family tradition that has quickly become our favorite too!)









yep -- they're that good...







(100% whole wheat!!)



(sorry, no photo)




My mom's caramels!
(sorry... no recipe, it's a family secret)



My mom makes THOUSANDS of these every winter...
you can order some from her if you wish.

Dark Chocolate Cherry Bark




Soft Gingerbread Cookies




Yeah, we like Christmas cookies at our place!! Just a little.

What Christmas cookie do you have to have each year? Are there new recipes we should try adding to our family?

This post is also linked to: