Where does she do all this cooking?


Following up on an earlier post about my kitchen essentials, I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce you to my very first kitchen.

Welcome.

This is where we cooked all our meals for the first three years of our marriage.


Yep, it fits within one camera view range. My grandma made the rug. :) And the closet door leads to a HUGE pantry (one of the big perks of this tiny kitchen).


Turning to the left, you see a little bit of counter space, our sink (pardon the breakfast dishes), the microwave (with a little bit of our tea collection on the top), and our "breakfast" bar -- which is where my computer sits most often while cooking.


Here's a view from the pantry...


On the other side of the kitchen, we have or stove and another small fraction of counter space.


Again, looking from the pantry...


And, folks. That's it.

There are two things that I've learned in this kitchen:

1) What I would love to have in the next one!

and,

2) You can still cook from scratch and cook healthy meals for your family from a tiny space :) Plus, when Frog Prince and I both cook together, we get to enjoy some quality togetherness in our cozy kitchen.

Hope you enjoyed the look around!

Want to know what's in my kitchen ... check out my post on kitchen essentials.