In-Season Swap: Zucchini

Did someone say they had zucchini?!?!



Tammy said this week the In-Season Swap is something to do with all that zucchini and summer squash that is growing out of our ears. We have plenty around here....



Yes, this one does fill my entire sink!



Yep, I'd say we have some zucchini.

I LOVE cooking with zucchini. Delicious. So, for all of you who are still swimming in zucchini, here are some of my favorite ways to use zucchini.

Sauteed Zucchini

Zucchini Parmesan


Vegetable Medley


White Lasagna
Roasted Vegetable Stew


Herbed Butter Sauce and Veggie Pasta

Zucchini Mushroom and Pasta Skillet
Mixed Roasted Veggies and Pasta


Chicken Zucchini Bake


Garden Veggie Quiche


Zucchini Carrot Hotdish


Lucy's AMAZING Chili


Zucchini, Carrot and Black Bean Quesadillas


Blueberry Zucchini Bread


Applesauce Zucchini Bread
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cake


Whole Wheat Carrot Zucchini Cake




And, I have two more recipes in the ranks ready to try....

1) My Mom's Cinnamon Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting (delicious!)

and,

2) Zucchini Muffins

Check back for these!