Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie



A few days ago, I stumbled upon an amazing-looking recipe ... Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie. One word... mouthwatering. Two words... definitely delicious. Three words... YOU MUST MAKE!


Of course, I made the pie to our tastes, creating an oatmeal pie crust (because I LOVE oatmeal chocolate chip cookies)... and used a bit of whole wheat flour to make it a tad-bit healthier....

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie- Modified from Your Home Based Mom

3-4 T butter, melted and cooled
1/2 C packed brown sugar (a little overflowing)
1/2 C flour (whole wheat is fine)
1 egg, well beaten
1 tsp vanilla
1 C dark chocolate chips
9″ unbaked pie shell (I made my own oatmeal pie crust)

Cream together sugar, butter, egg and vanilla. Add in flour.


Then, stir in chocolate chips and pour into pie shell.




Bake 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees. It will still be nice and gooey.
Serve warm (with ice cream for a real treat)!


Serves 12... easily (or, makes 12 slices, I'll let you decide how many people get to eat it!)



This post is linked to ...

and, Grocery Cart Challenge's - Friday Recipe Swap!