Peanut Butter Pancakes

We love all things peanut butter in our house, so when my friend shared this recipe for peanut butter pancakes,  I just knew I had to make them. So I did....the very next day. They lived up to our expectations and my girls love having another fun pancake to throw into their breakfast cooking repertoire.  Serve with  buttermilk caramel syrup or if you really like peanut butter try it with the peanut butter syrup recipe here, or if making your own syrup isn't your thing, then they're  also tasty by themselves or with old-fashioned maple syrup!  


 Click here for printable recipe.

The ingredients:



1/2 cup wheat flour
1/2 cup white flour (I used white whole wheat flour for all of it)

2-1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
2 Tbs. sugar
2 Tbs. oil
1 egg
1 cup plus 2 Tbs. milk (plus more if needed)



Directions:  Mix wet and dry ingredients separately, then add wet to dry. Mix till just moistened. Cook by 1/4 cupfuls on griddle. Makes about 12 pancakes.

Enjoy!