Friday Favorites



Lots of good, hearty recipes this week!  
Thanks for inspiring me in the kitchen, Ladies!

{Coping with Frugality}

{Loving My Domestic Life}

{Modern Gal}

{Good and Cheap Eats}

Maple Oatmeal Pie
{A Cozy Kitchen}

{Cookin' with Cat}

{Brown Eyed Baked}

{Me and My Pink Mixer}

{Stephanie Cooks}

{The Teacher Cooks}

{Mommy? I'm Hungry!}

{Faith and Family}

{How Sweet It Is}

{Brown Eyed Baker}

{Megan's Cookin'}

I'm bouncing around the possibility of 
Friday Favorites becoming a blog carnival.  
You would have a chance to link up your favorites from the week too.  

I don't want to overload the Friday with carnivals....
but, I love having this archive of recipes to try 
when it comes time to plan meals for the week. 

Would any of you be interested in this?   

Photobucket