Ultimate Blog Party 2009


Welcome to my kitchen! I grew up not really liking to cook... my mom was a great cook and I was a bit intimidated by it. But moving to another state and getting married quickly made me see that cooking can and should be fun and easy!

I'm a beginning chef, but I have found such joy in my kitchen. I love hosting other people and cooking for my family -- what a change of heart I have had. God has show me the beauty of foods by helping us eating healthy and with as few processed foods as possible, and by being creative and trying new flavors to enjoy food despite our food allergies. I also love sharing recipes and photography, which is why I started this blog. My mom won't try any new recipe without a photo :)

I love to menu plan, organize my kitchen and feed my family frugally! Yes, it is possible to eat healthy and be frugal! My hubby kindly named me Snow White because of my love of cooking and organizing.

Check out our family recipe box for the recipes we love and can't wait to try, and poke around.... Whether it's chicken, pasta, soup or dessert, maybe you'll find something for dinner!

Thanks for stopping by!