Cerys Well Done Angel Award.......


David Hall is a talented British "bloke" over at Book the Cook. He was a finalist on BBC's "Master Chef at Large", is a writer and an entrepeneur. He has awarded me "Cerys Well Done Angel Award" for which I am completely grateful. Cery is his daughter (isn't she the sweetest thing; look at that little face!!!) My recipe for Strawberries & Cream Cheese Tart has met with Cery's approval and is what caught their attention.
The fact that anyone at all reads my ramblings here on my blog is always an inspiration to me. The fact that someone would try my recipes is also flattery at it's best. David has truly captured the essence of blogging for me here. Thank you David from the bottom of my heart. You have made my day... my week.. my year!! I hope you and Cery have a special holiday season together!!!!
Tonight the "girls" and I are headed to Joeys for our monthly Bellini night. It is always really special when we can all get together, chat and catch up..and of course consume Bellini's by the pitcher! With all of us working for different companies these days our Bellini nights have become even more precious to us. I'll have a Bellini for you too!!!