Menu 3/28 - 4/3

 After falling out of the loop the last couple of weeks, my family let me know that it's high time for me to spend some time menu planning again!  Be sure to check out my cute little hamburger cookies for April Fool's Day.  I'm still searching for just the right fun April Fool's dinner, so if you have any fun ideas or great links let me know!  Have a wonderful week! 

Monday--Garlic Chicken Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes--Simple and easy to make, this one is another favorite of ours. 


Tuesday--Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Peanut Butter Syrup--yep, they're as good as they sound! 


Dinner:   Chicken Tacos (chicken made in crockpot)

Wednesday--Cheeseburger Pasta (new) 

Thursday--Cranberry Orange Muffins--my mom's recipe (YUM!)

Pasta with Asparagus, Cremini, and Walnuts (vegetarian)--despite it having mushrooms and asparagus, it's one of my family's favorite meals.   My teen son in particular cheers when this is on the menu. 




Friday--Hamburger Cookies (for the kids to take to school for April Fool's Day)

April Fool's Day Dinner:  Still to be decided, but I'm looking for something fun!   Let me know if you have any ideas! 

Saturday--Coconut Curry Chicken--I haven't made this one in a while and I'm anxious to give it another try. 


Sunday--Raspberry Swirl Coffee Cake (made the night before)


Dinner:  Spinach Lasagna Rolls (new)

Buttermilk Rolls--soft and delicious! 


BYU Mint Brownies--the BEST!




Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!