Friday Favorites






Bringing you another set of recipes that I have added to my to-try list!  
I love having these lists when I menu plan each week; 
a place to go for ideas and just browse recipes that I know our family will like.
Be sure to link up your list of to-try recipes below!!

{One Crazy Cookie}

{The Mixing Bowl Diary}

{Eat at Home}

{Lamp Unto My Feet}

{Recipe Shoebox}

{The Cooking Photographer}

{Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker}

{Bugaboo, Mini, Mr. and Me}



Now, it's your turn! What recipes do you have on your "to try list"? Link up those lists below.
The "rules" are simple: (1) Link up a post containing recipes you've found that made it on your "to-try" list, and (2) please include a link on your Friday Favorites post back to our link up at Finding Joy in My Kitchen.


Don't forget that if you try a recipe, link it up to Kristen's Your Recipe, My Kitchen feature on Monday.




Photobucket