Menu Plan for 3/15 to 3/21



I've seen several of my blogging friends post these weekly menus, but never thought to do one myself.  Then my sister recently asked if I could start posting a shorter list of dinner ideas to help her narrow down her choices each night.  After thinking about it, I decided that this was a good way to combine the two---a way to participate with the Monday menu planning and provide a short list of options for someone looking for a quick idea.   Not that it really matters, but I'll actually be posting what we've had the previous week instead of our upcoming menu, since my future menus are too tenuous to post about. :)

Monday--Honey-Lime Enchiladas  (made with red sauce instead of green sauce)

Tuesday--Sweet and Sour Chicken (made a double batch to share with a friend)

Wednesday--Garlic Chicken Pasta (Yum!)
Cheddar Bay Biscuits

Thursday--Thai Chicken Pasta  (made by 12-year-old daughter)

Friday--Ordered pizza (Crazy night!)

Saturday--Apple-Walnut Pancakes (we like nice breakfasts on weekends)
Grilled hamburgers

Sunday--Lion House Orange Rolls (coming soon)
Grilled Steak Kebabs with Cilantro Sauce
Macaroon Brownies