We Give Thanks for a Recipe for Cinnamon Streusel-Nut Pumpkin Pie

Even if you are not celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend take a moment to think of those less fortunate than ourselves. Today is dedicated to the holiday that encourages us to step back and give thanks for all the blessings we have.







I am grateful that I have done all that I can to guide my daughter in spreading her wings and become the beautiful woman she is today. She is loving, kind and considerate of others. On this day she has taken on the challenge of preparing the feast...yes she has learned to cook in true foodie style...sometimes a little by osmosis and sometimes by sheer talent and intuitiveness. She is attending university to become a dietician so has plenty to teach her mom as well.

Today I am sharing with you my favourite pumpkin pie recipe. I don't recall where the recipe came from after a number of years, but I can attest to the fact that it adds a welcoming end to any holiday feast. For L'il Burnt Toast it just wouldn't be October without pumpkin pie somewhere along the road. You can find my recipe for Cinnamon Streusel-Nut Pumpkin Pie in a past post.



Let me share these other pumpkin recipes with you:



Pumpkin Spice Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting

Pumpkin Creme Brulee

Pumpkin Cheesecake with Walnut Topping

Thanks for the Memories Pumpkin Cheesecake

Pumpkin Pots de Creme Three Ways Foodie with Family

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake My Cookbook Addiction

Pumpkin and Chocolate Layer Cake Baking Bites

Chocolate-Pumpkin Tart Martha