Fudgesicles



When I was a little girl - I loved fudgesicles. Their creaminess and chocolaty goodness... yum. When I took these out of the freezer and took the first bite, it was almost like I was 5 again, enjoying the final days of summer.


Fudge Pops - From Gayle at Grocery Cart Challenge
{Print Recipe}

3/8 C sugar (I used a little less)
1 1/2 T flour
1 1/2 T cocoa
2 C milk

Combine the flour, sugar a cocoa in a sauce pan, and whisk to combine.


Add milk slowly, and whisk to combine over medium heat.



Heat until mixture thickens, about 2-4 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly with a spatula.


Pour mixture into a measuring cup, or something with a spout making it easy to get into a popsicle mold.



Pour into mold (we were able to make 6 popsicles from this recipe).



Freeze overnight, and then enjoy!


Photobucket

This recipe is linked to:


ps - the popsicle molds are from Bed, Bath and Beyond.