Easiest Chicken Enchiladas Ever

This is another one of those recipes that I can truly call my own. I started making these in our newly married days in Baltimore and all these years later Glen and I still prefer them over other enchilada recipes I've tried. My cousin Trish, an authentic enchilada maker, is probably laughing in derision right about now at this cheap and easy version that I dare call enchiladas...but, hey, I like cheap and easy so I'll risk the wrath of Trish and go ahead and share this long time favorite of ours! [I'll have to try taking a new picture next time I make these...this picture definitely does not do them justice)

The ingredients: 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (I usually use a can of Costco chicken)
1 can refried beans

1 jar (or can) of enchilada sauce (29 oz)

2-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
corn tortillas

Mix refried beans, chicken, 1 cup shredded cheese, and 3/4 cup enchilada sauce. Heat corn tortillas briefly in microwave to make them easier to roll. Place a stripe of filling down the center of each tortilla, then roll and place in casserole dish. When pan is full, pour remaining enchilada sauce evenly over the top of the rolled tortillas. Use a spoon to spread it evenly if needed. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top. Bake at 350° for about 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve hot with corn bread. Serves 8.

Enjoy.