Menu 4/25 - 5/1

Here is my menu...

Monday--BBQ Chicken Salad with Cilantro Ranch Dressing (It's a night off from cooking for me, since it's my birthday today! I can't wait to eat food I didn't cook!)

Lion House Cornbread--one of my favorite side dishes
Birthday Dessert:  ??? (it'll be a surprise!!!)

Tuesday--White Bean & Sausage Rigatoni (new)
Whole Wheat Bread--my favorite basic whole wheat bread recipe


Wednesday-Breakfast-Super Easy Orange Breakfast Bread--elegant looking, yummy tasting, and OH SO EASY!!!! 


Dinner:  Honey-Glazed Chicken Stir-Fry (new)


Thursday--Garlic Chicken Pasta with Spinach--I've totally been craving this one!

Friday--Mexican Lasagna--this is one of my husband's favorite meals of all time and when I signed up to bring a Mexican casserole to a church Fiesta, this was the first thing that popped into my head

Saturday--Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes--for my son's birthday breakfast!


Turkey Wafflewiches (my teen son's requested birthday meal)

Peanut Butter Pie--My son loves anything peanut buttery and chocolatey, so this will be perfect for a special birthday dessert




Sunday--Pulled Pork Sandwiches (new)
Chips and Avocado Smash


Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!