1000 - a special day!


Today was a special day here for Frog Prince and I ... we hit 1000 followers!  Never, ever, ever did I imagine or expect this to happen on our blog.  
This just amazes me.  All Frog Prince and I do is share recipes that are simple and easy and nothing out of the ordinary.  It amazes me that so many of you are Finding Joy in Your Kitchens too.    

And, I wanted to say, "Thank You!"

Thank you for reading this blog day in and day out.
Thank you for being bold enough to try these recipes in your kitchen.
Thank you for sharing your recipes with me.
Thank you for commenting - you always make my day.
Thank you for letting me know how you liked {or didn't like} a recipe you tried.
Thank you for tweaking recipes to your tastes.
Thank you for asking questions. 
Thank you for being a special part of our kitchen!


Photobucket