Menu 1/3 - 1/9

I just wanted to say thank you for joining with us  this past year in our cooking adventures here at the Recipe Shoebox.  Sometimes I wonder why I add another thing to my list when I add preparation time onto my cooking by taking oodles of pictures, or I stay up a little later than I should to post a menu or a new recipe, but then I realize that this blog helps me to maintain a semblance of normalcy in the craziness that life with five kids brings.  Not only do I have a love for cooking and trying new recipes, but also for blogging and getting to "know" people like you who share these same passions.  Thank you for your support this year and I look forward to another year of sharing a delicious peek into our Recipe Shoebox! 


  Monday--Nacho Mama's Mac and Cheese

Tuesday-Breakfast:  Oatmeal-Raspberry-Chocolate Chip Pancakes

Chicken Poblano Chowder

 


Wednesday--Garlic Chicken Pasta with Spinach



Thursday--Yogurt Parmesan Baked Chicken

Friday-- Sloppy Joe Pizza


Saturday--Breakfast:  Cranberry Orange Muffins


Creamy Pasta with Lemon Pepper Chicken ( new)

French Peasant Bread
Sunday--Breakfast:  Gingerbread Pancakes


Dinner:  Red Curry Carrot Soup (new)

Dessert:  Snickerdoodle Cake



Go check Organizing Junkie for lots more Menu Plans!

Happy New Year to all of you!