Spiced Whipped Cream


My best friend is a whipped cream fanatic :)

DSC00162

She once ordered a cup of hot chocolate and asked for lots of whipped cream… the waiter brought her a second cup, just full of whipped cream. 

I wish I didn’t live 600+ miles from her because I’d actually bring her a cup of this whipped cream, rather than just post tempting photos of it. 

DSC00161



Spiced Whipped Cream – Finding Joy in My Kitchen
{Print Recipe}
1 C whipping cream
2 T powdered sugar
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. ginger

Combine whipping cream, powdered sugar and spices in a metal bowl, or in the bowl of you mixer.
 
DSC00159

Whip the cream and spices until light and fluffy!

DSC00160

We enjoyed ours atop a new recipe for pumpkin pie (thanks, Kim!) with a gingersnap crust!! 

DSC00121

Here’s a slice just for you, Kim!

Photobucket