Hello from our new home!!


Frog Prince and I made it to our new house on Monday and are loving our new place!


We had a great mini vacation on the way to our new house -- we got to see many places that have been on our list for a while!

Once we got the keys to our house on Monday we got right to work, in the most important room of the house: the kitchen.


By Tuesday at 12, we were already painting cabinets!!


Doesn't the white make a huge difference?!  I love it :)



Now, we just have to decide on the accent color for two walls in the kitchen:


Thoughts?  {our counter tops will be tan/brown speckle with little flakes of color that match well with both the purple and blue}

My mom has been on kitchen/food duty this week {thank goodness!} so, we enjoyed yummy BBQ chicken legs with carrots and brown rice as the first meal we ate in our house.


Our goods arrived on the truck today -- and I was so excited to see my flour and kitchen supplies!  I think it will be a few more days before I'm back in the kitchen cooking, but I wanted to say "hello" from our new house!

Photobucket