The Move.

Well, friends.  In just one week, we're packing up and heading out... to my new kitchen :)



Frog Prince and I will be without internet for a few days during the transition, and sadly,we haven't been cooking up too many meals to post while we're traveling and moving.

With that... I'm wondering what you'd like to read about while we're away?!

{Option A} I can re-post some of our favorite recipes.

{Option B} I can dig through the archives and re-post some recipes from my early blogging days.

{Option C} You can choose a food ingredient (e.g., zucchini, apples, mushrooms, spinach, blueberries, cherries, etc), and I can re-post our favorite recipes using that ingredient.

So... what say you?

What do you want to read about while we're moving?

Vote for your option in the comments (and, if you choose C -- let me know what ingredient you'd like!).

ps - today, Kate at Cooking During Stole Moments is featuring me as part of her Food Fave Five!  Stop by for 5 of my favorite recipes :)

Photobucket