Friday Favorites



This week, I'd like to highlight these yummy finds:

by Two Peas -- this would make both my husband and I happy :) 

Sloppy Joe Pizza from Lara at Recipe Shoebox.  
If you haven't checked out her recipes, do so! 

Spicy Cornmeal Crackers -- just what I need to use up my cornmeal!  
Thanks, So Good and Tasty!

from Food: Cooking and Capturing

Homemade marble cake ... from Firefly!  
Oh.My.Goodness. 

from Lynn's Kitchen Adventure

Of course Pioneer Woman would make something like this!


Homemade Garlic Butter by The Tidy Nest
wow!  Can't wait to try it :)

Thanks, Kuzak's Closet. 

by The Coupon Challenge

By Bird Crafts.

without a dehydrator!
from 5 Forks. 


from Food Junkie from Texas

by Pioneer Woman

from One Perfect Bite

by Greens and Chocolate

Lucy's Kitchen
(oh.my!)

Photobucket