Kitchen Oragnization

In a couple of months, Frog Prince and I are leaving our home of five years (three years in this apartment) and moving to a new place.


Our move is be bitter sweet.  We do love it here and will miss the place and people tremendously.  But, our time as graduate students has come to a close... and I have a job in another state (Frog Prince gets to telecommute!).  I guess it's time to start a new chapter.

One thing I am excited about it *hopefully* leaving behind my tiny kitchen and finding a new place with more kitchen space :)


Yes... that's pretty much the extent of my counter top space.

That got me thinking about kitchen organization.

How do I have the ingredients I use the most in convenient locations, yet still maximize counter space.


And, so, I ask you -- how do you do it?  And, what are your favorite kitchen organizational tools/products?