Tidying the Kitchen

Well, friends, I'm back!

And Frog Prince managed to feed himself while I was away.

It was wonderful to know that he could manage by himself... and I like that he's gotten into the habit of cooking now, since he got up and made me breakfast this morning!  Wonderful.



This week was wonderful and fun all at the same time. My job interview, I think, went really well. I was pleased with how things went and I had a really fun time.

I got to teach two classes (one on higher vascular plants and the other on the human immune response) and give a seminar on my research - all of which were super fun.  I felt very blessed to be invited for an interview and had a terrific time meeting and conversing with many wonderful people.

While there, I was able to see my family too!  We played lots of games, and stopped in to see my grandparents too.  My mom shared with me the bears she made out of a fur coat -- aren't they adorable?



We, of course, enjoyed yummy foods....






(recipes are forthcoming)

And...

I broke my more than 2 year stretch of not eating at a restaurant.

I ate out twice while I was there, as well as ate food on campus during the other parts of my interview.

This was HUGE for me, because it's been incredibly challenging for me to eat out due to my food allergies.  Thus, I am so thankful that God provided me strength and courage to do this, and kept me safe.

I hope to get back into posting this week and making some new dishes too -- thank you for being patient with me, and for welcoming Frog Prince's guest posts while I was away.