A Moment of Reflection on Sunday

Blasted Church Winery

Yesterday I drove further South in the valley desperately seeking Spring.  They are usually 2 weeks ahead in fruit and wine production but on the surface they seemed to be on the same level as we were.  The season is definitely in the air with warm sunshine and temperatures but you can still see snow peaking out at the top of the surrounding mountains on the Thompson Plateau.

N'Kip Winery

  I did see 6 whitetail deer and 2 California mountain sheep by the side of the road. For those of you who remember watching wildlife cross the road on your journeys they have had fencing up all over the province at the side of major roads for years.


Whitetail Deer

I did plant my pansies and primroses in pots yesterday and they sit cheerily on my deck. I guess that will have to do...for now.







You are reading this post on More Than Burnt Toast at http://goodfoodcorner.blogspot.com. Content must be credited to this author.