Broiled Grapefruit


I love grapefruit.  Fresh from the fridge, just plain as day. A great way to start my morning.


But, sometimes I like a little switch-up on my grapefruit.


Simply slice that grapefruit open... and sprinkle with nothing more than a little cinnamon.  If you'd like, you can add a sprinkle of sugar too -- although, I prefer it without.

Place under a broiler and broil for about 5 minutes, until the sugars in the fruit begin to crystalize a bit (that is, the grapefruit gets warm and smells delcious).



Then, enjoy this yummy grapefruit for breakfast, a snack, or for dessert.

If you make or enjoy eating grapefruit frequently... I recommend to you the grapefruit spoon. Your life (at least the grapefruit eating part of your life) will never be the same.


This post is linked to: