Blog Your Omelet with Nuria






















One of the bonuses of blogging is that you get to meet so many new people from all over the world. I have had a fascination with Catalonia in Spain and Portugal for many reasons. Once I have saved all my "buttons" I am sure this will be my next destination of choice. A blogger that we all know from Spain is Nuria of Spanish Recipes. If you have come to know her through her blog you have appreciated her wit and her winning personality.

Nuria is holding an event this month called Blog Your Omelet. Now haters beware but I am not a big fan of eggs, but I will try them in limited ways such as egg salad, quiche and devilled eggs. I still wanted to partipate in Nuria's event so decided to create a Cheese & Tomato Galette. This recipe comes from Gale Gands new book, Gale Gand’s Brunch! You can read more about her book in my previous post here. I am unable to share the recipe with you but it was a wonderful combination of eggs, extra-sharp Cheddar, Canadian Swiss and Parmesan cheeses. The filling was very creamy and somewhat like a custard and less like a quiche that I expected. This was a winner. You just have to get a copy of this book!!!