Buttery Potato Parcels

I was going through
some of my older
posts and came across this potato dish.

Before I get to the recipe though the post also contained this award that I received from my blog friend Nuria. She is such a sweetie and kind hearted person that even though she gave me this award some time ago I still wanted to acknowledge her and thank her from the bottom of my heart...sorry it took so long to do so. "I love you this much" too chickadee!!!!!!!!!! If you are one of the few people that have not had the pleasure to visit Nuria may I suggest you run on over to her site Spanish Recipes now without a moments hesitation!!!!!! She always has delicious recipes with Spanish influence; she will take you on a trip through her garden and bring a smile to your face. She also always has a song or "special dressing" each and every day to make that smile even bigger!!!!

Now back to the recipe. It is such a simple recipe that it just got lost in the backlog of posts .It does include one of my favourite things.... potatoes. "My name is Valerie and I am a potato-holic" for those of you who do not know of my addiction. Better than an addiction to chocolate in my opinion...now I have started a riot for sure!!!!! It is also finished in the barbecue so I am definietly hooked!!!!!!!!

**Buttery Potato Parcels**
Ready in about 35 minutes

1kg nugget (baby new) potatoes
1 garlic clove, crushed
4 T finely snipped fresh chives
50g butter, at room temperature

********************
Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 15-20 minutes, until tender. Drain well, then toss with the garlic, chives, butter and some salt and pepper. Divide between 3 double-thickness squares of foil and barbecue for 10-15 minutes, until they brown and catch a little on the bottom.